You can find TabTimes content on the following selected partner tablet apps:
- Flipboard - check out our two customa magazines iPad in Business and Best iPad apps
- Google Currents (after having installed the app, click on this link from your tablet)
- Flud (add TabTimes to your sources in your profile's settings; TabTimes is under the Technology category)
- News Republic, Appy Geek and BizReport (TabTimes is a default source, or search for "Tablet computers" topic)
- Tech News Tube (TabTimes is a default source)
- News Bento on Windows 8 (select TabTimes as a source under "Technology")
- AOL Editions (search "TabTimes" as a source)
If you are interested in distributing TabTimes content on a tablet or another media platform, contact us.
- Ignition Mobile (March 21, 2013 in San Fancisco)
- AppsWorld North America (February 7-8, 2013 in San Francisco)
- Mobiz - Montreal Mobile Congress (November 15, 2012 in Montreal, Canada)
- DisplaySearch in San Diego (held in February 28-29 2012 in San Diego, USA)
- The Future of tablets conference at CTIA International (held in May 8, 2012 in New Orleans, USA)
- AppsWorld Europe (October 2-3, 2012 in London, UK)
If you are interested in a promotion partnership with TabTimes for a future business and/or technology event, contact us.