2014 will be the year where key elements of the mobile tech ecosystem align to accelerate growth. Costs are falling and performance is reaching new heights at every level of the stack: storage and cloud backends, developer tools, analytics and data-crunching solutions, marketing automation software, targeting optimization, and payment platforms.
Add to that the fact that U.S. adults are, for the first time, spending more time on their mobile devices than on their desktops and laptops.
Featured Speakers include:
- Jason Spero, Global Head of Performance Media, Google
- Gibu Thomas, SVP, Mobile & Digital, Walmart
- Keith Rabois, Partner, Khosla Ventures
- Kira Wampler, Chief Marketing Officer, Trulia
- Bill Ready, CEO, Braintree
- Steve Horowitz, SVP, Software Engineering, Motorola Mobility
- Nicolas Franchet, Head of Retail & e-Commerce, Facebook
- Bridget Dolan, VP, Interactive Media, Sephora
- Mike Bidgoli, VP of Product, Living Social
- Heidi Browning, SVP, Strategic Solutions, Pandora
- Timothy Lee, Partner, Sequioa Capital
- Richard Alfonsi, VP of Online Sales & Operations, Twitter
See the full list here.
Join 1000+ influential mobile execs in San Francisco on July 8 and 9 for two days packed with high-value discussions, actionable lessons, exclusive announcements, an innovation showdown and lots of networking.
Make sure to grab your tickets before they sell out! Save 15% with code Tab15.
(This post has been published as part of a co-marketing agreement with VentureBeat.)