Mobile browsers reach 20% share of browsing activity for the first time

December 10, 2013
25
4 19 2

For the first time mobile devices generated 20% of the world’s browsing activity last month, according to StatCounter, a Web analytics company. Web surfing on personal computers accounted for the remaining 80%.

Growth in the use of mobile browsers has been steadily increasing. In the last 12 months, StatCounter says mobile’s global usage share grew by 7% points, for a 53% annual increase.

Source article

Comments

Load More