The Tabby Awards - the global competition for best tablet apps - is looking for judges to review the best apps and games for the iPad, Android and Windows tablets.
Regardless of where you are located, if you are a tablet app developer, designer, project manager or publisher, or have direct knowledge about tablet app development, consider joining our panel of judges. (We will also offer a few spots, on our panel, to consumers who are tablet app or heavy game users.) If you are selected, during a few weeks in 2014, you will be asked to review a certain number of apps and games and to rate them on a dozen criteria, through a private online platform.
Why you should consider becoming a judge
Becoming a Tabby Awards judge is a unique opportunity:
- to be exposed to the very best tablet apps in the world (you’ll get free promo codes to paid apps) and to experience the latest trends in app development;
- to network with top app developers, designers and publishers;
- to get recognition as an industry leader and promoter;
- to get a complimentary invitation to The Tabby Awards ceremony to be held in New York city on November 6, 2014;
- and, most importantly, to play a key role in recognizing excellence in tablet app development by helping select and celebrate the very best apps.
If you are interested in drawing the future of tablet apps, please fill out a simple judge application form and tell us briefly why you think you’d be a good judge, what tablet you can use to review apps and what kind of apps (consumer apps, games or business apps) you are interested in reviewing.
(Opening of the app submission process for The Tabby Awards will be announced in early 2014. If you want to be alerted, sign up for our Tabby Awards mailing list.)