MasterCard, Samsung, Covanta Energy, and Salesforce.com are among the big companies ready to share how they use tablets and apps at the tablet business event of the year.
There are just a few days left to register to see the big-name lineup of speakers at the TabTimes TabletBiz conference & expo. The event features a combination of keynotes, panel discussions, and featured presentations.
On the TabletBiz expo floor you'll see leading vendors showcase their business solutions and you'll be able to get hands-on experience with the latest innovations in tablet hardware and software.
Our keynote this year is Steve Ellis, the executive vice president at Wells Fargo that helped Wells Fargo transition into online and mobile banking. Our featured speaker, Mark Bernardo, the general manager for GE Intelligent Platforms, will describe the strategy of creating a fluid connection between people, data and machines with tablets and other mobile tools.
More big-name speakers announced
The agenda will include more than 20 speakers and panelists, including tablet experts and mobile professionals. These experts provide a unique opportunity for mobile and IT managers and professionals to learn from the success stories of other organizations who have deployed tablets and apps, to meet their peers, and to engage with the latest tablet innovations.
- Rita Ramirez is Vice President of Emerging Payments for MasterCard. She has more than 20 years of experience working in payments and with implementing next generation payment solutions such as mobile and NFC, digital wallet, POS solutions, Contactless and bill pay.
- Stuart Kippelman is the corporate Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Covanta Energy Corporation, which focuses on waste-to-energy and renewable energy projects. Stuart is responsible for the global vision, strategy and operations of Covanta’s IT organization including much of its tablet strategy. Stuart has been recognized by CIO Magazine in its prestigious “CIO Top 100” rankings in both 2012 and 2013.
- Jennifer Langan is Director of Mobility Products at Samsung Electronics America and leads a team responsible for setting strategic direction and driving growth across Samsung’s enterprise tablet and mobile PC product lines. She is responsible for overseeing major launches for Samsung’s business products under the Galaxy, ATIV, and Chromebook brands, such as the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition and the ATIV Book 9.
- Robert Duffner is Director of Platform Mobile Strategy at Salesforce.com and drives the company’s mobile and platform strategy for Salesforce, including Force.com and Heroku. Robert has broad enterprise software platform, mobile, and open-source software expertise having worked for early-stage start-ups and two of the three largest software companies in the world.
- Jeff Sturm is Manager, Distribution Technology at Lord, Abbett & Co. and is primarily responsible for supporting its mobile salesforce. In addition to application support, Jeff manages the company’s customer relationship management environment and is heavily involved in developing the organization’s mobile device and application strategy.
Great tickets still available
TabletBiz conference & expo will be held at the Digital Sandbox Network Event Center, in the heart of Manhattan’s financial district, on Wednesday, November 13, 2013. You can learn about the agenda and register now at TabletBiz.com.
If you are involved in a mobile project for a company which is not an IT vendor itself, you probably qualify as a "Tablet project manager" and can attend for free. Secure your complimentary pass now as there is a limited quantity. (Check the conditions that apply on the registration page.)
If your main business is to develop or publish apps, you qualify for a Developers discounted pass - only $80, lunch and The Tabby Awards Ceremony included, if you register by November 13. (Check the conditions that apply on the registration page.)
If you don’t qualify for either of these, a full-day pass is only $145. This great deal with exclusive content comes with continental breakfast, lunch and The Tabby Awards ceremony included. Don’t delay. Check out the deals on the registration page.
(For news, trends and insights about the the tablet market, sign up for the free TabTimes Daily newsletter)