These new apps are for everything from training and recruiting to sales and company policy and will be available in the SAP Store and Windows Store. They are as follows:
- SAP WorkDesk: This app allows employees to initiate work requests, oversee upcoming events and monitor their progress, while managers can also use the app to react and process workflow issues like travel and leave arrangements or purchasing requests.
- SAP Manager: Aimed more at managers, SAP Manager focuses on employee profiles and provides leaders with key indicators like head count, diversity and talent by location.
- SAP Learning Assistant: Provided for those looking to learn on company compliance issues or add skills for job requirements, SAP Learning Assistant allows workers to get online, on-demand training anywhere, anytime.
- SAP Interview Assistant: This recruiting app is designed to ease the task of arranging interviews and so can help managers review candidates, prepare notes, record results and push feedback immediately to HR.
- SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet: The app is a customer profile app for account executives to access financial data, invoices and sales orders in real time.
- SAP GRC Policy Survey: Employees can use this Windows 8 app to review and acknowledge company policies.
SAP also went onto detail that its SAPAfaria mobile device management (MDM) solution is now available for Intel-powered Windows 8 tablets and said that it will be developing apps for Windows RT and Windows Phone 8 devices in the future.