Many presentation apps are available to enterprise teams using tablets. But they vary greatly in their functionalities and abilities to fit with any organization’s specific needs.
A new comparative guide reviews the top 10 presentation apps:
- Google Drive
It evaluates each based on the following criteria:
- Tablet and web compatibility
- File format compatibility
- Presentation creation and editing capabilities
- Library capabilities
- Integration with data sources and synch capabilities
- Supported advanced features on presentations
- Offline accessibility
An easy-to-read chart of red, yellow or green grades ranks all apps based on each criteria, to help you assess which one is the right choice for your organization.
This PDF guide is essential reading. It could save you hours of testing and help you focus on the solutions which are a good fit for your own presentation needs.
(This article is sponsored by Seismic)