Managers leading tablet deployment projects in enterprises and businesses of all kind will be meeting in New York City on May 6 at Tablet Strategy. “Tablets 2.0: New tools for the mobile enterprise” is the driving theme of this one-day event’s 2014 edition. It will highlight how innovative organizations are using the latest generation of tablets and apps to make their employees more productive and increase their sales.
The one-day event devotes most of its speaking time to real life practitioners: tech and business executives from corporations using tablets within their own organization.
Key additions to the speaker lineup
Today, we announce that the following executives will join the stage and engage with attendees at Tablet Strategy:
- Steven Beggs, Senior manager, Leading innovation at Home Depot Canada – which is used as a testing ground for new mobile initiatives by the retail giant. Steven will share results from a program involving the distribution of pre-provisioned iPad Minis to store Associates.
- David Goodman, CIO at the International Rescue Committee, a charitable organization with branches around the globe. David Goodman will tell how he led his organization to utilize tablets assistance and how he supports numerous tablet-based remote data collection programs.
- Hector Llorens, Platform manager, Business tablets at Intel Americas, will tell how the chipmaker and its partners plan to flip the perception of tablets from media consumption devices to productive work tools.
- Ben Bajarin, Principal Analyst at Creative Strategies and a popular TabTimes columnist, will share data and insights about how enterprises are maximizing their investment in tablets and what's ahead.
They join previously announced speakers including:
- Christopher Gish, Vice President of Sales at Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- David Crain, Assistant Provost & CIO, Southern Illinois University (SIU)
- Jane Boulware, VP of commercial devices at Microsoft
- Alex Bratton, author of the forthcoming book Billion Dollar Apps
and several others.
Whether you are just getting started or actively involved in deploying tablets at your organization, attending Tablet Strategy will be a unique opportunity for you to gain unique insights from other tablet evangelists and to fast-track your own tablet program. Check the full agenda at TabletStrategy.com to learn more.
If you are an IT executive or a business manager involved in a mobile or tablet project for an organization with 25 employees or more, you may be eligible to attend for free: Only 50 complimentary passes are still available for IT and business managers who qualify as Tablet/Mobile managers. Request your complimentary pass on our registration page. (Please check conditions that apply. If your company sells tablet, mobile or IT solutions to other businesses, you are not eligible; please see other option below.)
If you don’t qualify or work for an IT or mobile vendor, we still have a few regular passes available . Secure yours now.