The new business tech conference follows the success of TabTimes first event, TABLET STRATEGY, in April.
TabTimes TabletBiz conference & expo – Tablet solutions for your business – will be held on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at the Metropolitan Pavilion, located at 125 W. 18 St, in the Chelsea District of New York City.
This day-long conference is designed to guide managers through the minefield of product choices available for tablet projects, help them navigate the growing marketplace and avoid deployment mistakes.
Preliminary session topics include:
- iOS vs. Windows 8 vs. Android in the organization
- Consumer tablets vs. Enterprise tablets for business use
- Device vs. App management (including BYOD trends)
- Internal vs. Outsourced app development
- Native App vs. HTML 5 (and other solutions including responsive design and wrapped container apps)
In addition to keynote addresses and panel discussions, TabletBiz will be a business expo, showcasing the latest hardware, apps and accessories for tablet deployment in the organization.
Tablet professionals interested in speaking at the conference, please contact Steven Lang at email@example.com.
Tablet organizations interested in sponsoring the conference or exhibiting their solutions in the expo, please contact Rick Vandervoorn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back to the TabletBiz.com website for more information and updates on the conference.