Apple has extended its limited-time offer on adapters for its MacBooks and iPhones until March 31. The deals include USB Type-C to VGA multiport adapters and USB Type-C to Lightning cable converters, following the release of the new MacBook Pro, which ships exclusively with USB Type-C ports.
The cables on offer are:
- 1-meter USB-C to Lightning Cable – $19 (was $25)
- 2-meter USB-C to Lightning Cable -$29 (down from $35)
- USB-C to USB Adapter – $9 (down from $19)
- Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter – $29 (down from $49)
- USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter – $49 (down from $69)
- USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter – $49 (down from $69)
“We recognize that many users, especially pros, rely on legacy connectors to get work done today and they face a transition,” Apple said, in a statement when the offer began six weeks ago, adding, “We want to help them move to the latest technology and peripherals.”
Beginning April, prices are expected to return to normal.